CCCU First Mortgages
Be as happy with your loan as you are with your home.
Whether you're buying your first house or your last, moving up, refinancing, or building credit along with equity, we can help.
Choose the best programs to fit your situation, including:
- Fixed Rate Mortgage.
- Adjustable rate mortgage programs.
- FHA/VA/Conventional Loans.
- Purchases and Refinancing.
- First-Time Homebuyer Programs.
CCCU's Home Mortgage Loan Officers are also licensed to act as mortgage loan brokers from multiple lenders.
Clark County Credit Union:
Nevada state MLD Lender #3521
NMLS Registry #371854
Get into Your New Home Even Faster!
Just 2% down gets you on the path to home ownership.
The down payment is often the biggest hurdle potential homebuyers must overcome to realize their dream of home ownership. Using CCCU Home Now, just a 2% down payment gets you into your home, plus you will work with our local, experienced mortgage loan officers to keep you on track from start to finish!
CCCU Home Now Program Requirements
- Must be a first-time homebuyer
- The home must be a Primary Residence
- Can be Single Family Residence, Condo or Townhome Purchase
- Must have two months of Principal, Interest, Taxes and Insurance saved as reserves
- Income can’t exceed more than 100% of the area median income
- Loan is subject to PMI approval
- Additional terms and conditions may apply
Contact one of our loan officers at 702-228-2228 to get started today!
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Nevada state MLD Lender #3521. NMLS Registry #371854. All rights reserved. This institution is not federally insured. Funds insured with American Share Insurance. Equal Housing Lender. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) may vary depending on each individual’s credit history. All loans subject to credit union approval. All credit union loan programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice. Offer may end at any time. Other restrictions may apply. For current rate information, visit our website at www.ccculv.org.