How do I qualify?
- As an employee of any Clark County, City of Henderson, City of Las Vegas, or City of North Las Vegas government employee group.
- A full or part-time employee, or volunteer, of any medical profession-related* office or group in Clark County.
- A member of Nevada Public Radio (KNPR 88.9 and KCNV 89.7). Requires a $40 initial membership donation that CCCU will pay! You will be enrolled to KNPR radio for one full year with membership. Continuing radio station membership after the year is optional and would be paid by yourself going forward.
- Member business of the Henderson, NV Chamber of Commerce (business owner or employee)
- Anyone related to a current CCCU member by blood, marriage, or adoption.
- The unmarried widow/widower of a deceased CCCU member.
- An employee of one of our board authorized Select Employer Groups (SEG) listed below.
- A retiree (pensioner or annuitant) of any Select Employer Group (SEG).
*Medical profession includes anyone who works or volunteers for an organization or office such as: hospitals, dental, chiropractic, optic, veterinary, assisted living, hospice, medical supply, pharmaceutical, homeopathic, physical therapy, medical rehabilitation, home health care, lab/diagnostic, blood service, emergency medical care, orthodontia, radiology, cosmetic surgery, mortuaries. Please ask if your group is not listed.