How do I qualify?
- As an employee of any Clark County, City of Henderson, City of Las Vegas, or City of North Las Vegas government employee group.
- A full or part-time employee, or volunteer, of any medical profession-related* office or group in Clark County.
- A member of local public radio (KNPR 88.9 and KCNV 89.7) $40 initial membership donation - We will pay your initial donation! We will enroll you as a new member of our community NPR station - KNPR radio - for one full year when you become a new member of CCCU. Continuing radio station membership is optional and would be paid by you going forward.
- Member business of the Henderson, NV Chamber of Commerce (business owner or employee)
- Anyone related to a current member by blood, marriage, or adoption.
- The unmarried widow/widower of a deceased CCCU member.
- An employee of any of our specifically board-authorized Select Employer Groups (SEG) listed below.
- A retiree (pensioner or annuitant) of any select employer group.
*Medical profession includes anyone who works or volunteers for an organization or office such as: hospitals, dental, chiropractic, optic, veterinary, assisted living, hospice, medical supply, pharmaceutical, homeopathic, physical therapy, medical rehabilitation, home health care, lab/diagnostic, blood service, emergency medical care, orthodontia, radiology, cosmetic surgery, mortuaries. Please ask if your group is not listed.
Also, be an employee of these . . .
Select Employer Groups
- Bally's Technology
- Berry Plastics
- CAT (Citizen's Area Transit)
- Good Humor Breyer
- Hansen Aggregate
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce business member
- JMA Architecture
- Jones Vargas Law Firm
- K2Energy Solutions
- KNPR radio members
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA)
- Las Vegas Paving
- Las Vegas Valley Water District
- Las Vegas Police Protective Association (LVPPA)
- Levi Strauss
- Molycorp Minerals, LLC.
- Nevada Development Authority (NDA)
- Ocean Spray
- OLIN Chlor Alkali
- Olson Cannon Gormley Angulo & Stoberski
- Pepsi Bottlers
- Regional Transportation Commission (RTC)
- Shuffle Master (now Bally's Technology)
- Sodexho-Marriott Food Services
- Southern Nevada Water Authority
- VTN Engineering
- Water Reclamation District
- Yesco Sign Company