Banzai Is Your One-stop Shop for Financial Resources
Do you have financial questions, but aren't sure where to turn for answers? Check out Banzai, CCCU's financial resource center. CCCU wants to make sure its members have the resources they need to make informed financial decisions.
Banzai Includes Resources on a Variety of Financial Topics
Banzai has a diverse collection of articles for every level of financial expertise. If you're just learning how to manage your own money, check out the articles on basic personal finance topics, like:
- How to create a budget
- Tips for saving for an emergency
- How to responsibly use debt
- Guidance for using mobile banking
- Options for covering your health care expenses
If you have a specific question that pertains to your unique stage in life you can search for articles or questions that address more precise issues, like:
- Buying a home
- Preparing your finances for a child
- Your options if you owe taxes to the IRS
- Alternatives for setting up a business
- Teaching your children financial responsibility
- Bookkeeping for your new business
Other financial topics Banzai has resources for are:
- Your insurance needs
- Options for lowering your tax obligation
- Alternatives for debt that you can't afford
- Investment solutions to meet your financial goals
- Tips for building your ideal investment portfolio
Regardless of the complexity of your issue, Banzai has resources to help you get the answers you need.
It Only Takes a Few Minutes to Boost Your Financial IQ
One of the advantages of Banzai is it labels many calculators and articles with how much time you need to read the article, use the worksheet or input your info into the calculator.
Only have a few minutes? That's the perfect amount of time to see how saving a few extra dollars each month will impact your nest egg.
Use your spare time to learn about the different types of individual retirement accounts (IRAs) so that you can make the best decision for your future. Or, check out your different mortgage options so that you pay as little loan interest as possible.
If you want a deeper understanding of a specific financial topic, sign up for one of the free interactive courses that Banzai offers. It's a fun, involved way to enhance your financial expertise. For more information on CCCU or how to become a member, call 702-228-2228.