CCCU’s Visa Credit Card
It's a safe bet your thrifty grandparents – mindful of saving money, not spending it – didn't own a credit card.
But then, that was before Clark County Credit Union offered a Visa credit card with unparalleled convenience and the ability to save you money in myriad ways.
CCCU's Visa card:
- Offers a low interest rate as low as 9.99 percent (which obviously accrues only if the monthly balance isn't paid in full every month; otherwise, there is no finance charge at all)
- No annual fee
- A borrowing limit based on your credit history (CCCU's team of financial advisers areready to help you improve at your request)
- Protection against fraud and theft
Convenience is one benefit; peace of mind is much more
Knowing you have a CCCU Visa credit card in your wallet can provide untold peace of mind when you:
- Face an unexpected household or car repair, emergency or otherwise
- Are away from home and want to be prepared to pay for unexpected expenses (such as needing a tow or long taxi ride)
- Are away from home, and want to track your expenditures when you return.
CCCU’s Visa credit card can help you save money
CCCU’s Visa credit card can help you save money when you use it properly, responsibly and capitalize on all of its features. Consider the card can:
- Help you build a credit history, which in turn can save you hundreds of dollars over the term of a car loan and thousands of dollars over the term of a mortgage.
- Track your monthly expenses, especially if you're like many busy people and you are looking for ways to curb your day-to-day spending and invest those savings wisely.
- Help you develop a monthly budget with a monthly statement from Visa.
Ask to open an account at CCCU. It takes only a few minutes to apply for CCCU’s Visa credit card. Membership at CCCU requires an initial deposit of only $50 minimum which remains on deposit and earns interest at all times.