CCCU’s First-Time Car Buyer Program in Henderson
Buying a new car is exciting, from selecting the make, model, color to the features you want in a car. It can also provoke anxiety as you figure out your finances and make arrangements for a loan. However, Clark County Credit Union has a first-time car buyer program in Henderson, which makes the experience of securing a loan and purchasing your car easy and stress free.
Through the first-time car buyer program in Henderson, you can get pre-qualified for a loan before your car search even begins. Through pre-qualification, you will know how much you can afford.
Advantages of First Time Car Buyer Program in Henderson
- Approval guidance for those who have never financed a car
- No fee associated with the loan application
- Borrowers with an established credit score get the best possible rate in line with their credit score
- Even with no credit history, or with a new credit history, borrowers receive an introductory rate
- No penalties for pre-payment
- Only 15% down payment required
- Reduced loan rates may become available, as demonstrated by a new credit report after making payments on time for 12 months
- A Members Auto representative will assist you with car shopping, at no charge
- After making payments on time for 12 payments, you may also be approved for a VISA credit card
- Co-borrowers are acceptable
Please make note, final approval for the first-time car buyer program in Henderson will depend on a variety of factors, including proof of income and approval by an underwriter.
To obtain CCCU’s online application for the first-time car buyer program in Henderson, log-in to CCCU or call 702-228-2228, option 3 for assistance.