- ATM and Debit Withdrawal Limitations
- No more than five hundred dollars ($500.00) cash may be withdrawn from accepting ATM machines each day. We reserve the right to change this amount whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. You may contact us to request an increase to this limit up to $1,000.00. Amounts that may be withdrawn at ATMs may vary from machine to machine.
- You may purchase up to twenty five hundred dollars ($2,500.00) of goods or services each day at point of sale merchants or terminals to be deducted from your checking account. Transactions are limited to twenty (20) per day, regardless of whether you have reached the $2,500.00 limit. Amount and transaction counts reset at 8:00 a.m. each day.
- If we allow you to use your account for more than your current checking account balance, you still agree to pay the full amount you owe us.
- When you have authorized a transaction for a purchase from a participating merchant and VISA has accepted it, an account hold in the amount of the transaction(s) will reduce your account limit eligibility until the transaction(s) clear your account.
- eStatements - Enrollment Instructions
eStatements Offer Many Benefits!
When you enroll to get your statement electronically each month:
- Faster delivery - eStatements are available to view online 3-4 days before mailed statements arrive (usually the first business day of the month).
- More secure - No worries about theft of your information from the mailbox.
- Access past statements anytime - Statements are archived so you can easily view and print past statements anytime with no fee. View statements as far back as 1997!
- Saves paper and money - Less paper means fewer trees needed, and fewer expenses for your cooperative financial institution.
Plus, you can view your statement two different ways:
Dynamic: Easy on-screen view with links to cleared check images. Plus, you can print the detail for a single suffix under your account without printing the whole statement.
PDF: Typical printed statement view that allows you to print your statement anytime. Plus, you can save it directly to your computer for access without logging in to Home Banking.
How to Enroll for Free eStatements
- eStatements for new users are currently not available while our system is being upgraded.
NOTE to current users: If our monthly email to your email address on file is returned to us, we are required to return your account to paper statements. Please make sure to add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
For a full Book of Disclosures please visit one of our branches or call our Member Service team at 702-228-2228, option 3.